What happens at TEAM23…

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

It’s Friday in Sydney but here in Las Vegas, it’s still Thursday in the waning hours of TEAM23 with BASH set to go.

So this week’s Friday Fun is simple: post pictures from this year’s TEAM. Share this year’s experience with the world.

Thanks and see you at BASH!

11 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

I didn’t take near as many pictures as I should have. But I did take this one in my room. I am figuring this probably had to be done because of @Fun Man Andy  at some point.

IMG_0198.jpeg

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2023

HAHAHHAHA

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

So funny! 

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

My big disappointment of this conference is that, although I know I was in the same room multiple times, I didn't get to meet the legend, @Fun Man Andy 😢

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Hilarious :D

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

Jimmy Meme.jpg

Like # people like this
Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

Rooting for the first image. love it

Like John Funk likes this
Sidar Yarar April 21, 2023

I want to be there next time too, hopefully i can arrange that. #hopefullyTeam24

Like # people like this
Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

I was not physically present but I did not miss out virtually alongside my colleagues, of course we did have a representative live at Vegas.

You won't see me in this picture but at least you can see my "Atlassian Community" water bottle from "Event - a -Thon" last year.

Hopefully I will be be in person in a subsequent Team conference sooner than later

Image from iOS (2).jpg

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

I wasn't able to make it in person this time, but love looking at all the pics! 

Like John Funk likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

IMG_9541.jpeg

Like # people like this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2023

If only we could add thought bubbles to this photo and ask the community to fill them in. 

Like Esther Strom likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

IMG_9548.jpeg

Like # people like this
Joel Gituma April 22, 2023

This was an incredible keynote !

Like Sina Sobhi likes this
ssobhi
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2023

I agree! He struck an important chord, "In order to bring forward the best idea -- you need participation from all "parties" even if you don't agree with their principles".

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Joel Gituma April 25, 2023

Indeed it takes two wings to fly. We all need to learn to bridge the divide  for meaningful progress.  We do not need to dwell on our differences, it is in the overlap of our uniqueness that miracles do happen. Yin yang !

He also says that when someone stumbles, we do not abandon them. ' We are not letting go of your hand. We are going to work our way out of this thing. We are with you good days and bad'

ssobhi
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2023

Quite impressed with this display!IMG_8509 (1).jpg

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

That's very cool and looks Yummy! 

Like Stephan Geismar likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

Great pictures.  Hopefully I can make this next year.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

I didn't get many pictures - too busy gawking!

PXL_20230417_222822922.jpgPXL_20230420_162718936.jpg

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

Too busy winning at Jeopardy!

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

😊I hope someone took a photo of Jeopardy - I just found out that @Mark Cruth is a former co-worker of one of my current coworkers, and she'd love to see him in that sexy Alex Trebek wig!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

cruth.png

ask and ye shall receive

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

You're my hero!

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

I can’t say I’ve seen a more flattering photo of myself 😂

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.45.30 AM.png

Fuel up with a pit-stop for coffee ☕️😎

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events