Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 5-Second Test

Valentine P_Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2024

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to share my journey as the new Growth Marketing Manager at Elements Apps. Having joined the team just one month ago, my fresh perspective is both a challenge and an opportunity to scrutinize, refine, and enhance our marketing strategies. Today, I'm excited to unveil an initiative aimed at harnessing the collective insights of our community: the 5-Second Test.

Stepping into the vibrant ecosystem of Elements Apps, I was captivated by the wealth of potential and the passionate drive of our team. Yet, with fresh eyes, I recognized the need for a nuanced evaluation of our current marketing endeavors. It became clear that to forge ahead, we must engage directly with those who matter most: our users and potential customers.

Thus, the idea for the 5-Second Test was born. This isn't just a tool; it's a bridge to understanding and improving our messaging and the perceived value of our app. By collecting candid feedback, we're not just listening; we're learning how to serve better.

How Does It Work?

The 5-Second Test is beautifully simple, designed to be as unobtrusive yet insightful as possible. Participants are presented with key messaging from our current strategy, asked to reflect briefly, and then respond to two pivotal questions:

1. What is our offering?

2. What benefits does our app provide to you?

This concise format respects the time of our participants while providing us with essential feedback on our communication effectiveness. It's a win-win.

Join the Initiative

We're looking for 10 volunteers from within our community to participate in this initial rollout. If you're intrigued and willing to spare just a moment of your time for a significant impact, we'd be honored to have your input. Your feedback will be instrumental in shaping the future of Elements Apps.

Participate to the short test : https://app.lyssna.com/do/506019053eda/18bd

Beyond the immediate goals of the 5-Second Test, this is an invitation to deeper collaboration. I'm eager to connect with fellow marketers within this community. There's immense value in sharing insights, strategies, and successes. Together, we can navigate the complexities of our industry, drive growth, and achieve remarkable outcomes.

If you're as passionate about Growth Marketing and the power of collaboration as I am, let's start a conversation. Your experiences, challenges, and triumphs can inspire and propel us all forward !

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events