New to the community

Sven Cipido July 23, 2020

Hi,

My name is Sven. I'm from Belgium and new here in the community.
Currently I'm in the rol of Scrum Master and I really enjoy it.

I love to do gamification in my teams, especially with Lego (I have my Lego Serious Play Facilitation Certificate ;-) )

In my free time I just love life with good food and drinks. Especially a glass of whisky from time to time. I have a nice collection of whisky bottles going from 1955 till the more recent ones.
In the weekends I also give tastings about whisky/gin/rum.
So If you live in Belgium, especially in the Flemish region and want a tasting, let me know :-D

3 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Welcome!

Thanks

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Sven Cipido!

Thanks

Jack Tucker June 10, 2021

Hi Sven, I wish I lived in Belgium right now. Although it's not late to visit you, I live In London, not far away. Even though I prefer wine more than whiskey, I would be pleased to drink a glass of whiskey with you and talk about Lego's investment. BTW, I think you are an expert in whisky investment, so what is the best whisky to invest in 2021? I am thinking of investing in this drink, but I have a fabulous collection of more than 100 bottles of wine from 1970. I have wine bottles from each category: white, sparkling, red, rosé, but dessert wines are my favorites.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events