Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member of the Watercooler fun

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2023

Hello all!

I'm Halina and I recently joined the Atlassian Community.

I've just discovered the fun Watercooler group has to offer... (Example: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-discussions/Friday-Fun-Share-your-funniest-work-related-memes/td-p/2411382).

To be honest, before joining, I didn't expect such a light-hearted content here, but I'm all for it!

Please share all-things-fun of the community with me, maybe your own Friday Fun posts?

Happy to be a part of the community!

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2023

@Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_ welcome to the Watercooler! Why don't you consider signing up to be an author of a Miscellaneous Monday post? There are still a number of openings through December.

Look out for Friday Fun each week as well.

In the Welcome Center you will find Welcome Wednesday and Throwback Thursday threads to participate in as well.

Enjoy!

Like # people like this
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2023

Thanks @Andy Gladstone ! I would love to be an author of the Miscellaneous Monday post - do I have to have the author privileges to participate? I reached level 3 badge and asked to receive them here. When do you think it will happen?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2023

@hanna looks to me like you should be able to contribute! Let me know what date you would like and I'll get you signed up!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2023

@Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_ - Welcome to the community and welcome to the Watercooler. I just posted a new Friday Fun if you want to chime in with your favorite pic you took this week! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-discussions/Friday-Fun-Drop-Your-Favorite-Picture-You-Took-This-Week/td-p/2472344 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events