Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: Share your funniest work-related memes! 🤣📷

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 6, 2023

Hello, fabulous members of the Atlassian Community and happy Friday!

Today's Friday Fun thread is all about work-related memes that capture the essence of our daily experiences.

Memes have become a universal language of laughter, capturing relatable moments and poking fun at various aspects (even) of our professional lives. So, to bring some joy to this Friday, I want you to share your funniest work-related memes! 🎉

But first... ⏲️Did you know? 🤔

1. The term "meme" was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book, "The Selfish Gene." He defined a meme as an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture. 💡
  2. One of the earliest internet memes is the "Dancing Baby", which gained popularity in the late 1990s 🕺👶(By the way, I didn't even have a computer back then 😅)
    babygif.gif
  3. The popular "Doge" meme, featuring a Shiba Inu dog with captions written in Comic Sans font, gained significant traction in 2013. The captions typically used broken English and phrases like "such wow" and "very [adjective]." 🐶
    2i8341
  4. The "Distracted Boyfriend" meme, originating from a stock photo of a man looking at another woman while his girlfriend looks on disapprovingly, became a viral sensation in 2017. It was often used to depict situations involving temptation or indecision. 😶
    7p7f4k

Memes have become an integral part of internet culture and have influenced various aspects of society, including politics, advertising, and entertainment. 🌍

And now... 
To get things rolling, I'll kick off with one of my favorite work memes.

1686662108788.jpg

And it's not only about marketing (but this one I see the most)! I'm sure most of us have been there, juggling endless tasks and responsibilities, feeling like we're doing it all at once! 🧽💼

Now it's your turn! Post your funniest work-related memes. It could be a meme about Monday mornings, endless email chains, or any other relatable work situation. Let's keep the laughter going and brighten up everyone's Friday! 😄📸

Remember to keep it light-hearted and respectful 💚

17 comments

Comment

Evgenii
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

Two of my favourite mems :)

51dQr0bDRQL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg61keHK1Id+L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Like # people like this
Rachel McDonald July 7, 2023

I use "This is fine" almost daily LOL

Like # people like this
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

images.jpeg

Like # people like this
Evgenii
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Hungarian Meme Star "Hide the Pain Harold" is Happy, Famous, and Retired -  Hungary Today

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 11, 2023

@Evgenii we have this dude's face as a Slack emoji called "help me."  Hahaha

Like # people like this
Rachel McDonald July 11, 2023

@Monique vdB oooooh I'm stealing that idea!!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 11, 2023

@Rachel McDonald it makes me laugh every time, he just looks so quietly desperate for help. 😆

Like # people like this
Wojciech Andryszek_Deviniti July 6, 2023

Well... :P 

hades_is_angry_by_loldisney_dd0sclv-fullview.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

My workplace is not really the Meme -type, but I have a few that I've used (and have gone some level of viral on the Community) to share. Have a great Friday and Weekend Ahead!

6avxtl.jpgGirlfriend.jpg

Like # people like this
Mohammad Rageh September 6, 2023

Hahahahah

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2023

office-space-meme-negativity-2646092279.jpg

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

sprint story.jpg

Always a good one and relevant!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2023

BWAHAHAHAHA  Genius!

Like # people like this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Ahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! This is brilliant!!

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

This one is great! So true! I try hard not to do this to my team! 

Like # people like this
Rachel McDonald July 7, 2023

zoom meeetings.jpg

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2023

LOLOLLLLLOOOOOOL  So true

Like # people like this
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2023

:D so true!

Hahahahaha Acknowledge for sometimes.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2023

Product Manager Meme | Manager humor, Manager meme, Management

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

That's awesome!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2023

Image result for Funny Quotes About testing in production

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2023

Image result for Funny Quotes About testing in production

Like # people like this
Evgenii
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

r/ProgrammerHumor - Cloud Migration 101

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Some of my favorites are below and if you have never watched this video on YouTube called "The Expert" it will make you laugh!
A Product Managers nightmare! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg 

Jira.jpgPM.png

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

IT Crowd.jpeg

Why is patience a virtue_.png

Like # people like this

Hahaha  agree, but not in public ;)

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2023

featured-img-of-post-158601.jpg

Like # people like this

always true Hahahaha

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2023

I know it's technically not a meme, but every now and then I just love to scroll through some Dilbert comics. There's always stuff there to relate to ...

Dilbert_Creator_Scott_Adams_Presents-74d7d862d3216192b1cdf5c3ae1d42f7.jpeg

Or ...

Bk9H-FDIIAAnlLU.png

Like # people like this
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2023

FREE DOWNLOAD > Story Specifications Are like Sex — 10+ Cool Agile Jokes

Like # people like this
Evgenii
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2023

I think, everyone here had such situation :)

25+ Funniest Agile Memes | EasyRetro

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 11, 2023

Well this one might be my new favorite @Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 10.07.28 AM.png

But this is another favorite:

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 10.09.01 AM.png

Like # people like this
Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2023

Does anyone remember this meme? :D

Crazy Girlfriend Meme.png

Like # people like this

scarry!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events