My Experience - Atlassian Team'23

Aditya_miniOrange April 23, 2023

Hello Atlassian Community,

I am excited to share my experience of the Atlassian team'23 event, which has been an incredible experience!! miniOrange had its own Booth for the very first time! Day 1 was fantastic, and I had the opportunity to meet and network with many customers and resellers from across the globe.

51b3f880-03b8-44c5-bca5-2a0fe1d4c866.jpg

The day started with an opening keynote from Atlassian's co-CEO, Scott Farquhar with the one and only James Cameron 🤩.  

The day ended with a fun-filled networking session, where attendees had the opportunity to connect with each other and share their experiences. I met many interesting people and made some great connections, and I am looking forward to staying in touch with them.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 11.51.51 AM.jpeg

Moving on to Day 2 of the event, it was just as insightful and engaging as Day 1. The day kicked off with a keynote from Mike Cannon-Brookes, Atlassian's co-CEO, who shared the latest product updates and the company's roadmap for the future. The keynote was followed by several breakout sessions and workshops, where attendees had the opportunity to learn about new features, best practices, and innovative use cases for Atlassian tools.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 11.42.38 AM.jpeg

One of the highlights of the day was the customer panel, where a group of Atlassian customers shared their success stories and how they have been using Atlassian tools to drive collaboration and innovation in their organizations. The panel was followed by an interactive Q&A session, where attendees had the opportunity to ask questions and get insights from the experts.

Day 3 started with a keynote from Van Jones and Amy Glancey.  There were some interesting sessions in the Marketplace Theatre learning about how to utilize the Atlassian tools more effectively and increase your team’s productivity. 📈

I had some great conversations about the security requirements in the Atlassian ecosystem and made some more connections. I look forward to working with them.

In conclusion, the Atlassian team' 23 has been a fantastic experience, and I highly recommend attending it if you have the opportunity. It is an excellent platform to connect with like-minded people, learn from industry experts, and gain valuable insights into Atlassian tools and practices. Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you at the next Atlassian event! 💪

20230420_104200.jpg20230420_093827.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 12.22.09 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 12.33.12 PM.jpeg

1 comment

Comment

John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2023

Sorry I couldn't attend.  We just renewed our miniOrange plugins, which have helped us with complex SCIM needs.

Like Nikita Rudrawar likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events