Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - What do you Meme?

Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2023

As the infamous Carole Baskin once said "hey all you cool cats and kittens!"  For this edition of "Miscellaneous Monday", I thought it would be fun to see what memes/gifs people use throughout their work week.  I have a Desktop folder aptly named "meme folder of memeness" that houses all of the images I regularly use.  Here are some of my favorites.

When a Sprint Review is coming up the following day and I haven't seen any demo materials:

sneakysprintreview.jpeg

First image I show students when I am teaching "SAFe Scrum Master":

scrummaster.jpeg

Meme I post in Teams at least once every PI Planning session:

piplanning.jpeg

What I send my Product Owners when I go on vacation:

drstrangememe.jpg

What are some of your favorite memes to use in the workplace?  Has anyone ever shared a perfectly timed gif during a ZOOM call and caused complete chaos in the meeting chat?

Thanks for reading and happy Monday!

byemonday.jpg

12 comments

Comment

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2023

Funniest-Monday-Memes.jpg

Like # people like this
Ankush Bora January 22, 2024

One of the most 'popular' ones!

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2023

Wow, I'm sure I have loads of Atlassian/Ecosystem memes made in the past years! Let's start with one of my favorites.
I love it so much, I'm still ready to eat the cake of anyone who dares to say Jira is not for business or marketing teams 😆

from-zero-to-jira.jpg

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2023

Great post @Ditte Simard ,
I'll share one of my favourites with a question from ACE QuizWiz
Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 5.15.39 PM.png
Answer here - 
https://youtu.be/CvcSzFxhgYs?t=1068

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2023

Great topic @Ditte Simard!

I don't have a folder of saved memes I use regularly, but we share a lot at work and here are some of my recent favorites:

image.pngimage (1).pngSarah Connor.jpg

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2023

Jira.jpg

Like # people like this
Ankush Bora January 22, 2024

Intermittent advice to folks on my team. ;)

Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 21, 2023

this saved my day! thank you!

Like # people like this
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2023

youareawesome.jpg

Like # people like this
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 23, 2023

Most times estimates become the deadlines.

EstimatesTreatedAsDeadlines.jpg

Like # people like this
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2023

I have used this image in one of my Product Owner / Product Manager training sessions.  It was quite a hit!

Like # people like this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2023

Still one of my favourites 

r_2087924_62h99.jpg

Like # people like this
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2023

Classic Jira memes never go out of style!  ;)

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2023

grafik.png

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Aslan Bennington-Barr July 4, 2023

I hid this one in our company documentation...

download.jpeg

Like # people like this
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2023

A+ meme use! lol

Like # people like this
Markus Fredén
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2023

A classic:

1520089576846.jpg

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2023

Mine is so true for me! I get volunteered for so many things! 
volunteered.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events