Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Miscellaneous Monday: Sunsets, Snapshots, and Stories! ๐ŸŒ…

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2023

Hi My Dear Community!

I hope you've all had a sun-soaked, adventure-filled summer. With the vacation winding, I'm sure many of you have some unforgettable tales to share. And if you're anything like me, you've probably tried to capture the perfect sunset photo at least once during your travels. Because let's face it, who can resist the allure of a fiery horizon?

Speaking of sunsets, I recently took a trip with my family to Hampi, a UNESCO world heritage site. Fun fact: the recent G20 meeting took place there. But, politics aside, let me tell you, the sunsets? Absolutely breathtaking. I've got this one picture of the sun setting , with the heritage ruins painting a silhouette in the background. It's the kind of view that makes you forget to check your notifications. ๐Ÿ˜œ

IMG_8567.jpg

But wait, there's more! I've also got a snapshot from my Rajasthan trip. Picture this: the sun setting in the backdrop, casting golden hues on camels. It's like a scene straight out of a movie, minus the dramatic background music.

IMG_9129.jpg

And then there's my all-time favorite from my hometown, Kochi. A mesmerising sunset with the iconic Chinese fishing net in the foreground. If photos could talk, this one would probably say, "Wish you were here!"

6baf5ac4-ad5e-4e40-9048-be955c93a742.jpeg

Now, enough about me and my sunset saga. I want to hear from YOU! Think back to your recent vacation or that chill evening hangout with friends. Can you recall a sunset moment that left you awestruck? Maybe it was the colors, the company, or the sheer serendipity of it all. Share your stories, and if you've got a photo, even better!

Remember, every sunset is an opportunity to reset. And every Miscellaneous Monday is an opportunity to share something offbeat and fun. So, let's hear it, folks! What's your sunset story?

Cheers to more sunsets and stories! ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿฅ‚

14 comments

Comment

Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2023

Last day at the office in Hanoi 2 weeks ago as I left Hanoi to go back to France for one month... I was quite lucky to be able to do this picture, perfect timing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

techlead-hanoi-office-sunset.JPG

Like โ€ข # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

@Dam .. Wow That's a stunning capture! Talk about a perfect farewell to Hanoi ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Gorgeous!

Like โ€ข Dam likes this
Sajit Nair _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2023

All amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing @Ajay _view26_ 

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 18, 2023

Wow, beautiful! Thanks for sharing @Ajay _view26_ ! You made me want to visit all these places asap!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

@Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_ .. There's nothing like the thrill of discovering new places.๐ŸŒโœˆ๏ธ

Hope you get to visit them all soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

One thing I love is the cold weather. When everything is still, without any wind and just the silent freezing cold.

A very distinctive feature of the cold weather is the lovely sunsets like these burning skies in my home city of Sofia.

IMG_7189.JPG

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Absolutely entranced by the picture, @Teodora V ! Makes me want to grab a hot coffee and soak it all in. โ˜•๐Ÿ“ธ

ABR February 28, 2024

Wow! The beauty of a sky aflame with the last rays of the sleepy sun! It really leaves you speechless with gratitude! First, for the blessing of vision which allows you to experience it; and second for the blessing of birth on this magical planet where the Almighty declares his presence by his stunning art! Thanks for sharing!

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Great topic @Ajay _view26_ 

This is a picture I took out of the attic of our house, simply because I loved the unique colors:

sunset.jpg

And this one is from our honeymoon in the USA and used to hang in our living room (I love the timing of the single ship sailing away under the bridge, ready to travel the world):

sunset-1.JPG

And because I like traveling and need to travel a lot for work too I once took this snapshot of a sunrise at Brussels airport:
sunrise-airport.jpg

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Wow, each photo tells its own unique story! ๐Ÿ“ธ Thanks for sharing these incredible moments  @Peter Van de Voorde through your lens! โœจ

ABR February 28, 2024

You are so good with the camera, @Peter Van de Voorde ! That pic with the pink sky is stunning!

Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Great topic @Ajay _view26_! I have so many sunset pics from all the places I have travelled as well as right from home. The first pic is from Saturday night at Mountain America Stadium in Tempe, AZ. The second is from Maui back in April of this year, and the third is from Tempe Town Lake last year. Enjoy!

Sunset 1.jpgSunset 2.jpgSunset 3.jpg

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

What a stunning collection of sunsets! ๐ŸŒ… Its a visual treat for all of us ๐Ÿ’™

Like โ€ข Summer Hogan likes this
ABR February 28, 2024

Beautiful!

Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Stunning pictures, @Ajay _view26_ !!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Thank you so much! Thrilled you enjoyed the pictures. ๐Ÿ“ธ๐ŸŒ…

J R September 18, 2023

โ€˜Every sunset is an opportunity to reset..โ€™

love this!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

:)

Like โ€ข Summer Hogan likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

I haven't snapped many sunrise or sunset pics this year but I snapped this today while on a run in Utah at Bear Lake for my team retreat. It was a gorgeous way to kick off my day!

image.png

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2023

Stunning picture! @Amanda Barber What a fantastic way to start the day๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒž

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2023

Absolutely stunning photo's 

My wife and I are obsessed with sunset's, I also have a fondness for sunrise but am not so good at waking up early enough.

Sitting on a beach watching the sun set while the waves gently lap ashore is one of the most peaceful places I can go to and one where my mind forgets about the struggles of today.  There is nothing more reliable than the setting of the sun and when you've had a tough day, watching it go down to close that day makes me remember that the sun will rise again on a new day, with new possibilities.

This was shot 2 days ago in Makassar, Indonesia:

20230916_175445~2.JPG

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2023

@Dreamsuite Mike  Thank you for sharing your experience .. Great shot!  ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ“ธ ..

Your shot reminded me about my visit to the Golden Temple in Amritsar.. This one was a morning shot at 5 am 

IMG_6162.jpg 

Like โ€ข ABR likes this
Dรกniel Ballabรกs - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2023

Somewhere in Croatia:

379341409_6804537879609235_65780104527520183_n.jpg

Going home after attending an ACE event in Berlin:

379312508_134510643074964_711257174760699636_n.jpg

Somewhere in Usedom. This is kind of cheating since it is actually a red moonrise, but I think it looks similar, so it should count. :)

379335775_3480761088813168_9055344281883033691_n.jpg

Somewhere over Hungary. Ascending with plane near sunset. 

378104167_3648004285526513_505564895207578848_n.jpg

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2023

@Dรกniel Ballabรกs - EverIT .. The last pic is my favorite... truly  a magical moment! โœจ๐ŸŒ…โค๏ธ

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2023

Taken in July in Fox Harbor, Nova Scotia, Canada. This was 9:00PM. The sun didn't fully set until after 11:00PM.

IMG_2984 (1).jpg

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2023

We always try to hold back some vacation time to mid-September.  We love the beach... especially Gulf Shores, Alabama.  This year was no different.  We swim, fish, and just relax.  Here are some pics from last week...

376386425_650961180515527_4387482453900930413_n.jpg377107436_338783901907818_5221092449969888740_n.jpg375480561_165070449966755_851221243919591826_n.jpg375489235_629356069315504_5627401404564968235_n.jpg375480140_268275782753901_3491788561163850332_n.jpg

I managed to land 40 remora, 2 pompano, 2 ladyfish, 2 sea robins, and 1 hard tailed jack.  The pompano were big... certainly big enough to keep and eat.  Everything else was returned to the sea.  One remora was more than 31 inches long.

To set the scale, that's my smallest pompano, and it's laying on a 5 gallon bucket lid.

375442758_268920952698828_3573919552955642219_n.jpg

A week at the beach makes you rethink your life.

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2023

@Andy Gladstone .... reminds me of my good old days in Malmรถ ..๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช and the prolonged dusks during summer

Ananjan_Mishra September 20, 2023

Sunsets have this amazing way of enchanting memories, don't they?๐ŸŒ… Wow, @Ajay _view26_  your snapshots are so impressive! โœŒ๏ธ

I am a little late to the sunset photo party, but I've selected a handful from my gallery that I'd love to show you all!๐Ÿ˜

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 11.24.45 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 11.24.45.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 11.24.45 (1).jpeg

Like โ€ข Ajay _view26_ likes this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2023

Awesome clicks ๐Ÿ“ธ๐ŸŽ‰  Let's keep this sunset photo party going  โœŒ๏ธ  @Ananjan_Mishra !

Like โ€ข Ananjan_Mishra likes this
Rafaela Orlando March 25, 2024

Amazing pictures. I love photograph the sky

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events