Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Milo, the Cutest Dog in the World! 🐶🐾

Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2023

For this week's Friday fun, let's get a serotonin boost by sharing pics and stories of the beautiful pets in our lives. For me, it's Milo, a 2.5-year-old English Sheep Dog. 🐶

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 09.23.43.jpeg

I met him last year when I moved to my new accommodation in Stuttgart, Germany. Ever since it's been an absolute treat!

My fav part is how excited he gets whenever I enter the house. It doesn't matter if it's the first time in the day or the 20th; there's no change in his excitement! 😂

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 10.02.00.png

His fav snack are "geflügel wiener" or sausages, which he gets when he's been a good boy (which is basically every day 🤭 ) Absolutely adore his smile when he realizes he's going to get his fav food. And he'll do all the tricks in the world to get this treat! 

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 09.23.42.jpeg

He LOOOVES being outside, especially in the snow! ❄️ I'm not exaggerating - It's almost impossible to get him back inside the house when it's snowing. Just look how happy he is! 

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 10.03.45.png

He also has a weird (but cute) version of playing fetch, where he'll fetch the ball, but then you'll have to fight him to get the ball back 🤷 (sadly can't attach videos here 😔) 

And after he's finally done being outside, he jumps onto his fav sofa and enjoys watching television.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 10.13.54.png

Of course, he knows he's cute and uses it to good effect. He'll sulk and act very sad when he doesn't get his way #manipulative! 🤭 

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 09.56.33.png

So that was Milo, the cutest dog in the world 🐾 (of course, I'm biased). I hope you liked meeting him virtually! 

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-03 at 09.23.41.jpeg

Do you have a pet? Would love to see some pictures and hear some cute stories! 🥺

10 comments

Comment

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2023

Hi,

My dog Tara really enjoys traveling with our camper.

Cheers, Marco

taraCamper.jpeg

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2023

Awww.. looks like Tara is having a great time! 😍 

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2023

ciao Milo 

Bichon GIFs | Tenor

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 3, 2023

Hahaha, close enough! 😊

Manfred Höffken March 3, 2023

Hi Milo,

meet my two cats Pommes and Cleo.

Birds.jpgScheming.jpg

(Pommes (on the right picture) plans some malice)

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 6, 2023

Hahah, hiii Pommes and Cleo! 😊 Pommes looks like my friend's cat when we're eating something and don't share it with her 🥺 Already plotting revenge! 

Like Manfred Höffken likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2023

Thank you for sharing your pet story @Umer Sohail _K15t_ 

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 6, 2023

Glad that you liked it! 😊

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2023

@Umer Sohail _K15t_ Milo is 100% adorable! I don't currently have pets, but Milo reminds me of my uncle's "dog" (I maintain that he's a muppet; there's no way a real animal could be this cute!)

pancho_medium.jpg

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 6, 2023

@Esther Strom Your uncle's dog looks like the same breed, unbelievably cute! 😊 
And yesss, Milo is also a muppet and a clown! He knows how to make us smile with his cuteness and silly tricks.  

Like Esther Strom likes this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2023

@Umer Sohail _K15t_ Milo is so cute!
My cat Sparky loves to be on my lap! Have you seen those Instagram videos where they sing the song "I didn't do anything today because I have a cat on my lap"? That's me! 

Sparky.jpgSparky2.jpg

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 6, 2023

@Summer Hogan Hahaha, yes I've seen that video
"I in-cat-acitated because I have a cat on my lap!" 🤭
I'd also be happy doing nothing if I had a cat like Sparky on my lap 🐈

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2023

@Umer Sohail _K15t_ Great post.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2023

Great post.

This is Blaize.  He's more like a teenager in a dog suite then he is a dog.

11034274_10205902349855397_2213041179878709636_n.jpg

Like Umer Sohail _K15t_ likes this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 6, 2023

Thanks @Craig Nodwell ! Looks like Balize is going through their emo phase in this photo! 🖤 

Like Marjorie likes this
Nichols Wood March 5, 2023

True, it's impossible to get back our pet inside the house. Because they love they weather and enjoy it a lot. Same with my pet. 

Like Umer Sohail _K15t_ likes this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
March 6, 2023

I've found a way of tricking Milo into the house by pretending to have a treat for him in my hand... I know he'll be onto me eventually, but it works for now!   🤷

Arianna C May 3, 2023

Cute Dog 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events