Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - Vegas Vibes

Viewing page 2 of 2

29 comments

Comment

Arielle Unterberger April 20, 2023

Bellagio Fountain from different view points! <3 Animated .gif of Bellagio Fountain, Las Vegas : r/gifs

Like # people like this
Roman Luxury May 11, 2023

Amazing atmosphere! 

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2023

Went out to Vegas just to see a Styx show.  Certainly would go back, but need to plan more time out there.

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2023

I can't say I'm a fan of Las Vegas itself

I'm an old, grumpy, antisocial, and introverted person with few taste buds (meaning, I'm happy to drink the cheap or free stuff - don't waste money on the better drinkies).  I'm not a shopper, a gambler, eater, or much of a theatre visitor, so Las Vegas does not really have a lot to offer me.

That said, I've now been there twice and some stuff has worked:

• We gambled once, with $50.  Left with $250.
  • Lunch in the fake Blackpool Tower (Ok, ok, it's a fake Tour Effiel, as is the Blackpool copy) was absolutely great.  The $200 we won was well spent there.
  • Can't go wrong with the B52s
  • People

The people is by far the most important bit - a) Las Vegas hospitality people know how to do it and b) meeting other Community people really matters. For example, 2023's LV visit included a breakfast with @Andy Gladstone  and that sort of thing is the main reason I go to Summit/Team since about 2015. 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events