Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - Life of a Project Manager

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2023

Life of a Project Manager

Friday Fun_1.png

Friday Fun_2.png

Friday Fun_3.png

That's it. That's the post.

Children and adults with a childlike curiosity often cherish animated storytelling and illustrations. Here are a few books that have sparked my imagination growing up:

• Panchatantra: This collection presents ancient Indian animal fables, weaving moral lessons through captivating storytelling.
  • Grimm's Fairy Tales: These German folk tales enchant with magical elements, talking animals, and profound moral teachings.
  • Arabian Nights (One Thousand and One Nights): This compilation from the Middle East offers a blend of adventure, fantasy, and moral insights.
  • Akbar and Birbal Stories: These short tales brilliantly unravel complex problems with clever resolutions.
  • Zen Stories: Brief yet profound tales from Zen Buddhism, offering deep insights and contemplation. Currently, my favorite.

Please share your favorite animated storybooks and illustrations. I'm eager to explore new reads.

4 comments

Comment

Katherine Jones December 1, 2023

Grimm's Fairy Tales and Arabian Nights are also favorites of mine!

Like # people like this
Rae Foote December 1, 2023

I loved all the Shel Silverstein books as a kid! Little poems with cute, fun drawings. "Where the Sidewalk Ends" was my favorite! 

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2023

"Where the Sidewalk Ends" is perfection.  LOVE that book.  📚💗

Like # people like this
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2023

Grimm's Fairy Tales were my favorite as a kid and now, because of you, I'm curious to learn more about the Zen Stories :) Thanks for the post!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2023

I loved Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss books as a kid! They were the best because of the illustrations and stories that had meanings. Some of the Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss books had meanings when I was a kid that still apply today. Take for example The Lorax which recognized the danger of greed causing human destruction of our environment or Shell Silverstein's The Giving Tree which highlights giving everything you have to others and being left with nothing! These are super valuable lessons in life. 

Lorax.jpgThe_Giving_Tree.jpg

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events