Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: Halloween Party Preparations

Gabriela Koleva October 20, 2023

Hello everyone and happy Fri-yay!

As the end of October is fast approaching, there's one thing that has been constantly on my mind every day of this rainy cold weather.

What decorations and pastries should we prepare for the this year's Halloween party?

Halloween-Party-Table-Culinary-Hill-17

Photo by Megan Hill on Culinary Hill

I am very curious to hear if people celebrate this festival and up to what lengths do you go with your decorations and food? Do you enjoy making spooky food and decorating your house with such intensity that your loved ones and friends might be scared to walk the hallways in the middle of the night?

Personally, I don't decorate my own house for Halloween but I really enjoy making themed foods for my friend's yearly party. So far on my list for this year I have: Alien Cupcakes, Sausage Mummies, Pumpkin Quesadilla, Coated Strawberries (Jack O'lanter and Spiders), Spider Taco Ring and a few of these Halloween cocktails.

Please share your ideas and what you are working on for this year's Halloween party!

5 comments

Comment

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2023

YUM!  That all looks delicious!  Thanks for the link ~ I might have to try that Spooky Punch!  🎃

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2023

Duffy and Linabell followed me all the way back home from Shanghai Disney. They will spend this special Halloween with me 🎃🎃🎃

微信图片_20231021103350.jpg

Like # people like this
Tommo October 22, 2023

On the left is Jiji, Kiki's cat.

Like # people like this
Gabriela Koleva October 26, 2023

These plushies are so adorable! I like Jiji's expression and the clothes of the other two plushies. Thank you for sharing, these have brightened my gloomy Thursday morning 🥰

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2023

Great topic @Gabriela Koleva!

I love everything you have there!  I won't be hosting a party this year.  However, one of my son's classmates has invited a number of us over for a Jack O'lantern carving party on the weekend ahead of Halloween.  My company will also be doing a Halloween party for kids on the 27th, and my two little ones will be heading out trick or treating.

Have a great week everyone!

Like # people like this
Dominika Kuraś-Moskwa _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 22, 2023

I am not much of a cook (but Halloween Margarita might be my thing though :D) so buying candies for trick-or-treaters is usually all I do. 

Nevertheless, I really enjoy the spirit of Halloween creativeness. I think admiring all the house decorations as well as enjoying the "spooky food" is a part of this season and I am always looking forward to it.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2023

No parties for me; just quick pizza and handing out candy at my sisters house on her driveway. I did decorate my house this year though mostly with stuff from the dollar tree. Happy Halloween everyone! 

Like Gabriela Koleva likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events