Friday Fun: Atlassian Swag Show and Tell!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2020

Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted to try and do something different this week. 

I really enjoy swag, especially stuff I get from Atlassian!  This week I'm requesting a show and tell about your Atlassian Swag. Gather it all up for a big picture, or showcase a specific item that you really enjoy.

If you don't have any swag :( Tell us what you would love to receive as swag from Atlassian.

Here is a picture of a small collection of things I have beside me at my desk.

JimmySwag.jpg

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  And I look forward to seeing all of your collections!

6 comments

Comment

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2020

My favourite swag is my Atlassian Timbuk2 messenger bag, still going strong since 2009 and the first Atlas Camp (developer conference). It's survived numerous Summits and daily work use back when I had a commute.

atlassian_bag.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2020

That's awesome @Matt Doar!  I also love the badges/buttons/patches on the carry strap!

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

Wow, @Matt Doar 

I love having your bag and having a T-shirt or jersey with the Atlassian logo, I would be fascinated

brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2020

Here's mine!

I got it last year I think, I also got the blue jacket. I really want the fidget spinner but it was sold out the time we get to order.

foto_no_exif.jpg

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2020

I know I have more things, such as T-shirts, badges, notebooks, socks, ballpoint pens, nameplates, etc. But this is my latest photo. Of course, I also added some of my favorite bear toys. They look good together, even though they are not from Atlassian.

PP.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2020

@Ollie Guan I love it!

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2020

It's beautiful ...

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2020

Awesome Friday Fun post @Jimmy Seddon :) I went through my whole house and collected all my Atlassian swag from the past few years. Even those legacy flag socks :) The thing I like about these swag items is I use every bit of them. I wear the jacket and tshirt when I am walking and biking, Taco and the 2 awards sit on my desk, water bottle when I go to beach, books when I need to take paper notes, the zippy pouch is perfect for travel or to organize small items inside a bigger bag etc. Pins and name tag for in-person events (when they come back again).

Atlassian swag.jpg 

Like # people like this
sneha kukreja June 19, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Hi Jimmy..I am new member of this community.. What should I do to earn these Swags. I am also fond of these Swags :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2022

Hi @sneha kukreja,

My best recommendation for here in the Online Community would be to keep an eye out for any promotional events that the Atlassian team are offering.

But the best option would be to attend an event in person.  I'd check out https://ace.atlassian.com/ to see if there are any events going on close to you.

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2020

I have 2 backpacks from attending previous summits, but I would love a sweatshirt!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021
Like Vero Rivas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events