Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate Responsibility: Addressing Climate Change. Have you read Don’t #@!% the Planet?

Polina-NaraSyst-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2023

Atlassian's recently published "Don't #@!% the Planet" free resource further demonstrates their commitment to transparency in tackling climate change. I'm excited to explore this valuable content!

Without a doubt, addressing climate change is essential for creating a sustainable future. It requires companies to minimize their environmental impact, promote renewable energy, and adopt sustainable practices. Atlassian's resource shares their net-zero journey, serving as an inspiring example for other organizations to follow.

I'm genuinely curious about your experiences. How climate change aware are your organizations, and is this something you take pride in? Please share your insights!

1 comment

Comment

Gregory Yuri June 15, 2023

I've read it and I'm more than inspired to pitch the idea to my team of starting with baby steps to embrace more sustainable business practices (on a smaller scale, obviously). Kudos to Atlassian for leading the way!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events