Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core and Custom teams working at the same Product

Miguel Insaurralde February 23, 2018

Hi all, nice to meet the community :-)

Atlassian apps are a key part of our sw construction process and I hope to learn & share topics.

We use Jira for Scrum teams, Portfolo por Roadmap, Confluence for documentation (specially technical) and Test Rail for test management

My discussion is the following:

we develop a product, with a core team and many custom teams which deliver final versions to customers. so far, we are using one big mamooth project to manage all the stories, ephics and tasks, filtering with tags and other attributes (boards, reports, etc.) to manage each team separately, so that we can map an Ephic with Roadmap and link all the stories at the same "Jira" project. The alternative to manage separate projects, and join then later through queries look like more complex (like replicate flows and other configurations)

is there any other way to do it? pros / cons

thanks in advance, regards

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 23, 2018

Welcome, @Miguel Insaurralde!

I will let our Jira experts weigh in on your question but in the meantime you may find our "Jira Lessons Learned" content useful!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events