🏅THE 2021 ATLYMPIC GAMES 🏅

70 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2021

Sounds great! 

I have signed in and it feels nice to be part of it.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2021

I'm in, and this is the latest real exercise that I had two weeks in the southwest of Germany. :-)))
I have been working as Atlassian Administrator/Trainer/Consultant since 8 years ago and currently working for a company in Berlin.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Like # people like this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

I've been in love with Olympic games since I was a little girl.
I had the opportunity to be part of the Rio 2016 games, watch the final of my favorite sport (Volleyball) and see athletes from my country become champions at home!
I'm so excited about Atlympic! The photos are not sports, but they show some of my passion!

20160712_145711.jpg20150711_145658.jpg20160821_162537.jpg

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2021

I'm registered and ready to go! 

Like lora_grancharova likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2021

Sweet! I'm signed up :)

giphy

Like # people like this
Ankit Chandra July 8, 2021

I am in

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2021

Ha! Finally signed up as well. 🎉  Looking forward to it! And to join @Monique vdB in some sports activity, I post a very honest picture I sent to my partner after my first 5K in a long while (Winter, rain, lockdown yada yada, you know the excuses 😂).

I mostly prefer bouldering and table tennis 🏓 at the moment. And I should mention the summer heat as well and the last bit of the run is always up a hill to really break me. 😁🤘🏼 But it was totally worth it. 

So have a nice weekend everyone.

PXL_20210616_162255990.jpg

Like Kamaya Ka likes this
Kamaya Ka July 9, 2021

hi  everyone 

lora_grancharova July 9, 2021

Great! :)

Priyanshu Singh July 11, 2021

Looking forward to it. Will be super fun!!

Mohamed Orikat July 12, 2021

I am in, 

Here's my pic during Athens Marathon (The Authentic) , next to an authentic Greek runner :) IMG_0129.png

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2021

signed up!
This is gonna be fun.

Marianna Ole July 14, 2021

Wow! Sounds great

Marian Davies July 15, 2021

Monique's photo reminded me of Louie walking on water. He made it all the way across, but we were ready to take the plunge. My Louie, so good.

Louie.jpg

KaranJagota July 19, 2021

I am in! Sounds like a lot of fun. 

Weronika Ciesielska July 19, 2021

Atlympycs set me in fire

Daniel Dominguez July 19, 2021

I'm in!

performance

Victor Kenneth July 20, 2021

I'm In

Joe Pursel July 20, 2021

I'm in

Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2021

I'm in!  Sounds exciting and fun!

Manish Bannur July 20, 2021

Ready, steady, go...
I'm in.

caglad
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2021

I am in - Sport = Eating out with friends or drinkingimage0.jpeg

Marcel Abi Nassif July 20, 2021

It's on...

No photo description available.

meshack musembi July 20, 2021

Already in!

Nishanth Sridharan July 20, 2021

In. Looking forward. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders