Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Countdown Calendar 2019

36 comments

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2019

Hi @SarahSchuster  I love that you used to sled down steep hills as a kid, I did the same - weren't we fearless?! I would never consider doing those hills now, but so many fun memories. Congrats on your wedding, love that you add an ornament each year to your tree significant of the year. I had to google that ornament you mentioned, this is what I found, looks so cute :) And warm home-made cinnamon rolls for breakfast sounds dreamy!

12109-Koala-Kangaroo-Christmas-Ornament.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2019

Hi @Ashley Faus your Christmas around the world sounds incredible, what an amazing way to experience culture and traditions of other countries, instead of just learning it in a text book you and your family experienced it. You and @SarahSchuster  have the same music (also I just listened to Carol of the Bells for the first time since you both said it was your favourite) and both collect ornaments as memories. My Mom gave me an ornament each year growing up, and I have collected ornaments along the way, it's a mishmash of decorations, and that's what I love about it - all the memories come flooding back. This is an ornament I purchased this year, it was made locally and has my province on it, so much love for Prince Edward Island :)

IMG_9360 (1).jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2019

Hi Miles, those Fattigman cookies sound delicious - what a great tradition with family making them together and everyone getting to take a tin home. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2019

Hi @Stephen Sifers so awesome to see you featured in the countdown, you have always been a tremendous help to me via Slack and Community. I agree with Thomas, it is heartwarming the way you speak about your beautiful family. Wishing you lots of time to spend with them over the holidays making memories. All the best in 2020 Stephen!

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2019

Hi @Laura Renfroe , good for you on reducing red meat = reducing environmental footprint. I agree, so many benefits, I was vegetarian for 7 years (vegan for 2 of those years), and now have meat once every couple of months. I agree, the energy levels are a huge benefit. Those sweet potato tacos sound amazing, I must google a recipe and try them. That's funny about your March middle of night declaration of your love of Christmas cookies. Sadly I am "all or nothing" when it comes to sweets, once I have one, I want many. It takes 7 days to forget sugar, and all the cravings that come with it (at least for me). My impulse control has been fairly good this holiday season (so far), and I indulged on a piece of Irish chocolate bar cake (my weakness).  This is something that is absolutely worth a week of sugar cravings. So good....

IMG_8211.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2019

Hi @Daniel Santos what a beautiful story of your friend getting the job he wanted, and how happy you were for him even though he would be moving to another country. I love your gratitude for all those who are in your life. Very heartwarming.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2019

Hi @Ashley Elder I love your 2019  new year's resolution! It must be amazing to watch your succulent collection grow, and to see your finished products come together with your wheel pottery. Just listened to that song for the first time, it's awesome :) Thanks for sharing!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2019

Wow.... just.... WOW. This is just the most AMAZING piece of work on all of Community!!
I had thought to leave this all to today and sit down with a nice coffee as I WFH this afternoon, but what a fatal error that was!
This is gonna take a few DAYS' worth of coffee breaks to get through - and I can't wait ! !

😀😎😍📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2019

Hi Judy, I agree the world needs more good vibes (always)! Love your taste in movies, the Holiday is also my second favourite, I have watched that at least twice a season and once some random rainy sunny day, as I love it so much. Highly recommend Love Actually (the first holiday movie on my list). 

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2019

@Thomas Schlegel @Bridget Sauer and @Mandy Ross - you outdid yourself on this Countdown! It was lovely to get to know 24 of Atlassian's Awesome team members - you made it fun with your questions, commentary and photos :) I know this was a huge endeavour, especially during the busy holiday season. Congrats on your team work and efforts, I truly enjoyed logging in each morning to open up the countdown calendar to see what each day would bring. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and hoping 2020 is your best year yet :)

Holliday-card-for-post-and-Facebook.jpg

Like Thomas Schlegel likes this
Rudy Suhardy Sidua September 19, 2023

Hello

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events