Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - Happy Birthday, Sylvester!

10.jpg

Hello Atlassian's!

You know who Sylvester is, right?

The lovable cartoon cat from Looney Tunes who's always trying to catch Tweety Bird? Well, today's his birthday!

Sylvester's special because of his:

- Super funny catchphrase: "Sufferin' succotash!"

- Determined attitude (even when Tweety always outsmarts him)

- Adorable, mischievous face

To celebrate, let's:

- Share our favorite Looney Tunes moments or memes

- Use Sylvester's catchphrase when things don't go our way

- Channel our inner Sylvester and never give up (no matter how many times we fail)

Wishing you all a fantastic Friday and a fun weekend ahead!

5 comments

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Suffering succotash!

Like Humashankar VJ likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Great topic @Humashankar VJ! I had no idea! 

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2024

I forgot all about Sylvester! What a fun topic. I don't remember anything other than "sufferin' succotash," but that's a fun memory jogger! 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2024

One Cab's Family is my all-time favorite cartoon. It's a 1952 MGM cartoon directed by Tex Avery.

I cannot choose my favorite Looney Tunes character: Bugs Bunny, Tasmanian Devil and Road Runner are in my top 3.

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2024

Hi @Dave Mathijs 

Great to know that, 'One Cab's Family' is a great choice!

Tex Avery's direction always brought a unique energy to his cartoons. And I can totally relate to having multiple favorite Looney Tunes characters - Bugs, Taz, and Road Runner are all classics in their own ways!

Do you have a favorite episode or moment featuring one of these characters that always makes you laugh?

Regards !!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events