Topic Tuesday: Holiday Shindigs

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2018

Billy here.  

As the AUG is preparing for the upcoming holiday season, we're reaching out to see what your thoughts are a place we could celebrate.  

We're planning to link up with NOVA AUG so we can combine our forces in the Arlington area.  

Should we do a secret Santa? 

What if we did the gift exchange but with stickers instead of gifts?  We all bring stickers to trade.  

How could we make it friendly to those with kids/ pets?

How many holiday cookies are too many...?

3 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2018
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2018

Oh I know!  But at least I'm not the crazy one! ;)

Victoria Guido October 30, 2018

A dozen cookies per person is the norm I suspect.

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 1, 2018

Yes!!  Everyone brings cookies, everyone leaves with cookies!!  I like this!!

Chada D Majette November 27, 2018

Secret Santa is not a bad idea! I'm using Elfster for the Secret Santa exchange in my department but food is always a hit! LOL

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events