Off Topic Thursday

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2018

Hello Everyone,

Quick poll.  If you stacked all your Atlassian TShirts, would you get a stack over a foot tall?  

IMG_20181115_155113.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2018

Clearly I need to get gear!

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2018

Atlassian gives us shirts to give you.  All we need to do is link up at one of our AUG events and BOOM!  

:)

Matt Doar November 16, 2018

Make it a yard! I was given my first Jira "Because you've got issues" t-shirt in 2004. At one point I think had the complete set of products including Crowd.

14 years of Atlassian Summits, AUGs, developer days and certification work so far - that's a lot of t-shirts.

But my favorite is still the old Stash one with nested circles of git commands. People always ask me about that one.

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2018

I don't think I've seen that one.  Can you post a pic?

Also, challenge accepted!  

Andrea_Kenner November 17, 2018

No. Because I don't have ANY Atlassian shirts.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events