Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Community Feedback Requested - How Do You Prefer App Vendors to Be Involved

Mike Rink
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 04, 2023

Hey Vancouver-based Atlassian friends. I work for Seibert Media, on the draw.io team, but you may know me from when I worked at Comalatech. 

draw.io would like offer support to ACEs around the world, but we want to make sure we're giving Community members what they really want. When it comes to app vendors being involved with ACEs, what do you like to see?

• Sponsored door prizes?
  • Additional sponsored food (like extra cupcakes or something)
  • Expert talks (not just product demos)
  • Something else?

I would love to know what the community thinks. Thanks! 

1 comment

Comment

Personally, it's probably the expert talks that would be of most interest to me. Free stuff is nice, but they don't influence whether or not I attend an event. For me (especially for non-virtual events) it needs to be an interesting value-add topic to get me to consider traveling and the schedule changes necessary to maintain family commitments.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events