cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Atlassian uses Ivanti products?

Toño February 21, 2024

I'd like to know if Atlassian was impacted by any of these:

• CVE-2023-46805 (Authentication Bypass) in the web component of Ivanti ICS
  • CVE-2024-21887 (Command Injection) for Ivanti Connect Secure and Ivanti Policy Secure Gateways
  • CVE-2024-22024 (XXE) for Ivanti Connect Secure and Ivanti Policy Secure

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2024

Hi @Toño 

Please refer to our Security Advisories Bulletin to keep up to date with all the latest information regarding vulnerabilities, https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/advisories

If you have any further questions or concerns, you can simply submit a ticket through to our support team too :) 

Jodie

Linux February 21, 2024

Hello,

where do Security Advisories making transparent which software Atlassian is using and which may leads to supply chain attacks?

I don't see where this is answering any of the questions.

Like # people like this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2024

@Toño @Linux 

I can confirm from our Workplace Experience and Technology team that we do not use Ivanti products and therefore we are not affected.

Thank you

Jodie

Like # people like this
2 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2024

@Toño -

In addition to what @Jodie Vlassis stated, Ivanti is a third party add-on integration with your Jira/JSM envs.  So if you don't use the integration then this should not impact your end.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Toño February 21, 2024

thanks @Joseph Chung Yin I understand that part, I wanted to confirm if Atlassian uses any of Ivanti's products.

@Jodie Vlassis already confirmed, they don't.

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2024

@Toño -

If our answers helped you, please click on Accept answer button to our postings when you have a chance.  So others with similar asks will see this posting as an answered one.

Best, Joseph

Like Dan Breyen likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events