Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move a SPECIFIC card with zapier

marco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 19, 2020

Hi . it's possible move a specific card in trello with zapier if a tag is applied?

For example y have a list: CUSTOMERS
in this list i have various cards :
-  name surname Customer 1

- name surname Customer 2

- name surname Customer 3

- name surname Customer n

In Zapier How i can select the card i wanna move in trello?
It's imposible chose a dinamic CARD? I wanna move only the customer when a tag is applied.
How i can do it?

It' seems impossible...thanks

1 answer

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2020

@marco I assume Tag is "add a label". That process in Zapier involves a Find the card and then you add the label based on what is already setup for the board.. In Zapier you can alway use custom to locate the card from a previous step e.g. when you found the card when adding the label. Once you have done that you "Move Card to List"

Each zap takes you also a series of steps,  so without building it out the above it would hard to be conclusive. You need to try it. 

As for dynamic, I do not know your specific requirement. I helped someone who wanted to add a label by name. We found ourselves using Code by Zapier to use a lookup table to get the colour in order to feed into the next zap to add a label. I would imagine it will be more challenging for you to feed a card name in order to pinpoint a card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events