Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't login in trello android

Dan Olariu May 11, 2018

Hi,

My trello app in android stopped sync and tried all the steps from https://help.trello.com/article/1079-troubleshooting-for-the-android-app 

but nothing worked. I uninstalled the application completely and reinstalled it.

Now, when I try to login with my google account , I get the same message:

"Cannot log you in

Looks like Trello is having some issues.

Please try again later"

If I try "Log in without SSO" option, after I fill in my gmail username, I get the same error.

Do you have any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks,

DM

LATER EDITS: I've uninstalled the app again, and now on google apps, it says that The device is not compatible with this version. My phone info: android version 4.4.2 on a Samsung GT-I9195. Has the backward compatibility been discarded?

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dan Olariu May 14, 2018

I received email from support. It is game over for old androids :(

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We’ve recently made some changes to our system where we are no longer supporting the Android version 4.4 (Kit Kat). 

Unfortunately, we messed up, and those changes no longer allow us to support the KitKat version of Trello. While it was an old unsupported version, we didn’t actually mean to break it in such an unceremonious way and we apologize. We tried to figure out a way to restore it, but we couldn’t do that without a decent amount of work and because it’s so old we’ve decided to just end support for that version. We are really sorry for the frustration this has caused. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we’d be happy to help.

All the best

1 vote
Roland Bach
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2018

No no no no ... !!!

:(

That is too bad, really a bummer...

1 vote
Boris Starosta May 13, 2018

I have the same phone and Android OS as you do.  Your report gives me grave concerns.  Trello also will not work on my LG G3 phone.  See my thread here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/no-data-connection-unable-to-sync-board-unable-to-sign-in/qaq-p/794709

0 votes
Richie Escamilla
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2024

I understand the frustration. Let's explore alternative options or upgrades together.

0 votes
Richie Escamilla
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 4, 2024

I have the same question. I am facing the same issue. If anyone have solution please share.  

0 votes
Sophia Amelia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 4, 2022

I have the same question. Does anybody get the solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events