Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work space and board

Joel July 9, 2024

Hi,

I'm back from vacation, and I log into Trello, I don't have the same workspace and same board. I lost everything.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
MJ Schrader July 9, 2024

Hi @Joel if you used a work email, it is possible that your company has a verified domain, so they can manage any account within Atlassian on that domain. So if they see someone on an Atlassian product and they don't want them on it, they can delete it. 

You can try to talk to your Access manager. 

https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/what-are-managed-accounts/

Joel July 9, 2024

I was using Trello, which was merged with Atlassian, and now I lose everything?

I had tables, information...

I dont know what a manage accounts, and im the only one who use Trello, and the one who manages the domain, and account on Trello.

My account would have been deleted, without even sending me an email? Without being able to reactivate it?

I liked Trello, but maybe it's time to look elsewhere, I'm not going to waste 3 more days on this.

Thanks

MJ Schrader July 9, 2024

Hey Joel, since you manage everything, maybe try to create an atlassian account with the same email and see if that will help. The migration to Atlassian may have caused some issues. Then try support at https://trello.com/en/contact#/ 

Joel July 9, 2024

already try and is empty ;(

My original question comes from support.

Thanks

MJ Schrader July 9, 2024

:( 

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2024

This doesn't seem correct. The Atlassian migration happened...... 4-5 years ago?

Unless this was an extremely long vacation, this probably isn't it.

Misread the answer. If your company saw you using Trello on a work email, disapproved, and manually deleted your stuff (because it belongs to the company) because Atlassian provided the tools for them to exert their ownership easier. Then I suppose it could happen that way.

That's not a Trello thing or an Atlassian thing. That's a workplace not allowing you to use Trello and not informing you of the fact that they deleted it. If that was what happened.

Alternatively maybe its on a different account? I've seen people get confused between multiple email accounts, or accidentally made a new account (the old one still exists)

Joel July 10, 2024

Lol.. a month or two without using Trello.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2024

Hi @Joel welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you using a personal email address or a work email address to login?

Do you have multiple email addresses with Trello?

Joel July 9, 2024

I'm using 1 work email on a freeplan

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events