Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to attach Google Drive Document in Trello Card

Khubaib Khawar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 19, 2022

Hi there,

I am trying to attach a Google Drive Document to a Trello Card and getting a 400 error.

After opening a Trello Card, I click on Attachment as below:

trello1.PNG

Then I click on Google Drive, as below:

trello2.PNG

Then I get this sign in screen:

trello3.PNG

After clicking on SIGN IN button, I again get the same screen. And after click on SIGN IN button second time, I get this 400 error:

trello4.PNG

I want to make sure the following things:

• I am using Windows 10 Pro
  • I am using the latest version of Chrome
  • I have allowed all kinds of cookies in Chrome settings
  • I have signed in my Google Account in a separate tab
  • I am not using incognito mode or private window

But I am still getting this issue.

I have already tried the solutions given by @Lara in this question ( https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Unable-to-attach-google-drive-document-to-card-login-error-400/qaq-p/2036476 ). but none of them worked.

I also tried to contact Trello support but they only accept tickets of the category Billing, Sales and Report Abuse. Please anyone help me in solving this issue.

1 answer

1 vote
Victor N
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2022

Hi Khubaib, this happens when you have two Gmail/google accounts, and the one you are logging into is different from the account that contains the Google doc.
Please confirm that you are logging into the correct Google account and let me know if the issue persists. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events