Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello will not connect to cellular data, but works on WIFI. Anybody else have this issue?

Eli Thomas May 18, 2020

I've tried logging out, clearing the cache, deleting and reinstalling the app, but it will not let me even log on unless I am connected to WIFI. I also checked the data settings on my phone to make sure data is turned on for the app. This is on an iPhone SE. Has anybody else had this issue/fixed it?

Thanks!

2 answers

3 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2020

Hi @Eli Thomas ,

Welcome to the community!

The issue you are facing it's might be because of some settings that have been changed! Otherwise, Trello is working fine for cellular & wifi networks for me!

You might have turned off the cellular data usage for a Trello app, this can be a reason why you aren't able to use it in cellular data!

You can also ask Trello support trello.com/contact 

mady wheed January 17, 2023

I am facing same issue , but here the situation is opposite. the trello is not workin on wifi but mobile data. please help. I cant even contact trello helpline due to being logged out and cannot sign in.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Eli Thomas it's working fine for me on iPhone SE for both wifi and mobile data. What do you see when you try to login while connected to cellular data?

Eli Thomas May 20, 2020

it says unable to connect to the network.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

@Eli Thomas okay and from the cellular connection can you connect to other websites via your browser, and can you go to trello.com in your web browser? What about if you use your phone as a hotspot connection from your computer, can you load trello okay?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events