Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello: Email confirmation, password reset and Invites never arrive in my inbox

Isabel Rivera December 18, 2018

Hello,

I have not been able to get any emails from Trello into my organisation's email account (provided by Outlook). I have run this through our IT team following your instructions, but still does not work. No one else in the organisation has had this problem.

Thanks a lot

Isabel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Hi @Isabel Rivera that is strange that it is only happening to you. Have you checked your junk or spam folder in your inbox, perhaps if others have signed up recently, your email filter may think it is spam.

Thanks and let me know if that resolves the problem.
Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Hi @Isabel Rivera were you able to retrieve your email from Trello?

Isabel Rivera December 19, 2018

Hello Jodi, thank you for your reply. The emails haven't reached my junk box. The IT team at our organisation just checked and they say they cannot find any delivery attempts by trello...

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018

Hi @Isabel Rivera I would recommending contacting Trello support to see if they can track the emails on their end since you already went through your iT. Here is the link:

https://trello.com/en/contact

Please let me know once your issue is resolved and you receive Trello emails.

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2018

Have you received any word back from support on this Isabel?

Isabel Rivera December 21, 2018

Hello Jodi.

Yes, I have! My problem was solved by the Trello support team. What happened was that my email server had mistakenly rejected Trello's first email, the one with my account verification link. That rejection caused my email address to be blacklisted in Trello's server The support team has now undone the blacklist and I'm using Trello just fine :)

Thanks!

Isabel

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

Hi @Isabel Rivera so happy to hear the problem is now resolved and you are finally receiving your Trello emails. Thanks for letting me know and your explanation of what happened will help others searching for answers that may have the same email issue in the future.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events