For some time now, I noticed that on one of my computers, the notification bell in the upper right corner of the screen does not light up anymore. On another computer of mine, it's working.
I have not found a way to rehab, and these bells are only appearing red within the card, but not at the top, which makes me miss many notifications, or read too late, because only when I go to the board do I see the card with the bell.
I do not use email for notifications, just this bell.
What should I do?
Hi @Sergio Roitman you mention that the notifications are working for you on another computer, which makes me think it could be a browser issue. Can you try a different internet browser to see if it work for you on that computer?
You may also wish to review your notifications frequency:
1) I'm using two computers, as usual. My desktop and notebook.
2) The browsers are the same, Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit), ie latest version.
3) I am always logged in with my account in google in both browsers (desktop & notebook)
4) Normal reminders notifications appear with the bell lit in the top right-hand corner of the desktop screen normally
5) At the moment I am operating only one of my boards with one person and when that person calls me with "@" in the card comments, the notification appears in the notebook browser, but not the desktop, and they are the same.
6) A few days ago I noticed that something strange is happening in my trello of the desktop, which is the same that is with the bell problem. Sometimes I can not use the left key on my keyboard, and I have to give REFRESH on the trello, so it works again.
Hi @Sergio Roitman a fix has been released for the arrow key issue. Please reload your browser if you see this behavior in any open tabs, and things should now be working. Can you let me know if this fix resolved your other issue? If not, I will follow up with Trello team.
I've restarted the browser, but I have to wait at least 24h (maybe 48h) to find out if the left-key problem has been solved because it is an intermittent problem.
About items 1) to 5) is there any configuration I'm not finding for notification with "@" coming back to work in one of my browsers?
Hi, I'm having an issue for maybe a week now.
Someone mention me in the card or comment in the card, I get the notification, I see the bell is red color, but whenever I clicked the bell, the board is stuck like freeze then sometimes come errors say could not load.
It stays frozen forever, I can't do anything unless refresh the page to use it. But if I tried clicking the bell again, it freezes again.
The only way to see the notification is whether to check on ALL the board or check in my email, which is kinda a 'long' way, cause I need to check the inbox, while I can just do it in Trello but now doesn't work.
PS: I attached the picture of the bell when I clicked but never show anything.
Oh yeah, this isn't an app, I just use it online :)
(you can also reply to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events