Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squished looking cards

Roddy April 26, 2023

The cards on some of my lists are looking really squished. Has this happened to anyone else and have resolved it? I've tried quitting Trello and also restarting my laptop to no avail. Thanks!Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 11.28.47 AM.png

5 answers

0 votes
James Stevens August 12, 2023

I used Clean My Mac to uninstall almost all the Trello files. Re-downloaded Trello app. Seems to be working for the moment. 

0 votes

I still have not found a solution for this issue. It has been making Trello very difficult to use.

I logged out of Trello. And upon trying to log in several times, I get a 'Cannot POST / Login' error message. Any ideas?

0 votes
Sean Faydherbe July 29, 2023

Having the same problem here. The lists on my desktop app are all squished and really hard and frustrating to read. 

Mobile and online working fine. 

Any suggestions?

Sean Faydherbe August 3, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ Any way to get feedback on this issue?

Thanks

Like James Stevens likes this
0 votes
Michael Clark June 19, 2023

Yeah, your app is broken Trello. I had this issue before and was able to solve it with the 'Original Theme'. but that option is now gone as people above have stated.

I'm using the mac app. All appears fine on a browser tho.

Please fix.

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ FYI - please pass on the message to tech

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Roddy and welcome to the community,

Are you using the app? If yes, are you on pc or mac? I would assume that on web you can see all cards without a problem, correct?

Roddy April 26, 2023

Hi Alex - yes, using the app on a mac and everything does looks fine on web.

thank you!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

@Roddy I would recommend that you follow these instructions for starters https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-for-the-desktop-app-windows-and-macos/

Pelle Fridell May 4, 2023

It's the new theme that is not working. Choosing Original Theme in the theme chooser next to your profile fixes it (top right in the app window)

Roddy May 4, 2023

Pelle! That did the trick. Thanks so much!

James Stevens June 15, 2023

Hello, I am having the same problem, I look to the Theme Icon in the top right of the app window, and I have the Light, Dark, Automatic options. But no Original option. There is an Open The Survey link as well, but when I click it, nothing happens. I am having this issue on my desktop app, but not on my iPad. Any ideas? 

Rebecca Meredith June 16, 2023

Same problem here! even with the survey link not being clickable.

Please let us know a way to get the items stacking as normal and not squished, as this is currently so hard to use!

Thanks.

Like James Stevens likes this

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ I see the support link that you posted. My Trello App Help dropdown does not have a Reset Local Data option.  Is this an old link?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events