Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Google Forms response to Trello as a card?

Melissa Simulcik March 30, 2021

Is there a way to send a Google Forms response to a card? Which power-ups allow this?

Is there a method using Trello's API instead of a power-up? (Maybe through the email to board function?)

6 answers

1 vote
Seweryn Kalemba March 4, 2024

Hi @Melissa Simulcik ,

I'm the creator of just published Google Forms Sync, which is a Power-Up that I believe exactly meets your expectations. It's able to sync responses directly to your Trello board and has features like auto assigning labels, members or setting due date.

Link to Trello Power-Ups directory: https://trello.com/power-ups/65c425d7ddcf0bca2d2051e5

Disclaimer: The Power-Up is not completely free, as it comes with free tier quota of 10 responses montly. 

I will be happy to answer any of your questions or consider any feature requests! :) 

1 vote
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 9, 2021

Hi @Melissa Simulcik 

Not sure if you are still looking for this but we have just launched a new power-up which lets you create forms for your Trello boards. Something of an improvement on google forms as we integrate more closely with Trello (custom fields, attachements, etc), plus the forms look a lot better :)

You can check it out here https://trello.com/power-ups/6139de588901011c01baf52f/forms-by-blue-cat there is also a free tier depending on how many form submissions you will get each month.

If you are still using Google form we'd be interested to hear your feedback on how Blue Cat Forms compares.

Thanks,

Robin

0 votes
Josh Goldberg April 20, 2024

A 2-way flow with Unito turns Google Forms submissions into Trello cards automatically! Here's how it works.

0 votes
Michaela Staffova April 1, 2021

Hi @Melissa Simulcik , Michaela from Integromat here :) 

I'm just popping in to say that there’s a pre-made template on Integromat that might be just right for you. It automatically creates new Trello cards from new Google Forms submissions. It’s true that you need to store the data coming from Google Forms in a Google Sheet spreadsheet first but the template walks you through the entire setup and gives you pointers on exactly what to do. 

Have a lovely day!

Little Town Realty - Rentals July 21, 2023

Hi Michaela, the link doesn't seem to work, could you resend the link to the pre-made template please?

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021

@Melissa Simulcik 

Using API and a scripting platform offers you greater flexibility. It does mean more effort. 
Google form data would typically be stored on Google Sheet before it lands in Trello. I have yet to see a solution that goes from there to email to board since the “as is” capabilities does support integration beyond card name, description, labels and adding members to cards. Often there is a need to support custom fields and you probably ended up using some APIs.  

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hi @Melissa Simulcik 

The Crmble powerup lets you post Google Forms into Trello

You can also take a look at Zapier to connect Google Forms to Trello

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events