Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the Trello add-in for outlook

Neil Brubaker October 16, 2020

The Trello add-in for outlook works for the web client but I tend to use the desktop outlook client. When I press the trello button, I get an error message:

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2020

Hi Neil,

Thanks for reaching out!

Because Microsoft has built and is maintaining the Outlook add-in, they're the best team to reach out to for problems with installing and using the add-in. You can contact them directly via this address: trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com.
Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with, and have a great rest of your day!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Neil Brubaker October 20, 2020

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com.
The format of the email address isn't correct. A correct address looks like this: someone@example.com. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message.

Neil Brubaker October 20, 2020

Was that an email address?

Neil Brubaker October 22, 2020

Um....hello? Help?

Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2020

Hi Neil,

Apologies for the delay!

That is an email address.

Just to check, did you copy and paste that email address into your email client? It looks like the period is included at the end. Would you mind manually typing in trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com instead, or removing the period and see if that works?

Let me know how you go,

Lara
The Trello Team

Neil Brubaker October 23, 2020

Ok...the period is probably the culprit. Thanks for the reply. I've emailed them again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events