Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order list by change date( date of the last comment card)

Willian Tessaro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2022

I would like to sort the lists by change date, but today there are only 3 options like image below , does anyone know a power-up that organize lists by date of last comment (or last changetrello sort by change date.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2022

Hi William,

I would advise against this even if there is a power-up. The reason is that in all Atlassian systems there is no such data as last comment date. The date would be last updated date. This date is changed whenever any changes are made to a card, whether by a user or an automation etc.

So while the data can be somewhat useful it will never be specific enough (trello or jira) to show what a user is looking for as comment dates are tied to update dates.

Sorry if this doesn't exactly help but its a tricky subject for Trello and Jira

My company has been struggling with it too, but in our support cases with Atlassian we were told it was a limit

Best,

Clark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events