Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a quote for Trello

JD Library
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

Good Afternoon,

I work at a University Library and I've been attempting to receive a quote for Trello and posted here, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Update-on-Collaborator-Limit-for-Free-Trello-Workspaces/bc-p/2659502#M3112.

@Caityor @Erika Storli would either of you be able to point me in the right direction?

Is there a form to request a quote or perhaps a sales email address that I could use?

Thank you.

Justin

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

Hi @JD Library 

You can also get an estimate from within Trello, to give you an idea on what it would cost based on your current setup:

1. Go to Trello's homepage
  2. On the left-hand side, open the settings options next to your Workspace ("v" icon)
  3. Select Settings
  4. Next, on the left-hand side select Workspace settings > Upgrade workspace
  5. Scroll to the bottom of each list; this will provide you pricing estimates (aside from Enterprise, you need to contact sales for this. There's a button on this screen to do that).

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events