Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Getting "Board Not Found" and "Card Not Found"

Robert DiPasquale August 30, 2019

One of the members of our Trello board are getting "Board Not Found" and "Card Not Found" when clicking links sent to them from the board. The user has been using similar links to the same board successfully for months. There has been no change in her member status.  Please advise.

5 answers

0 votes
Shubham Gupta September 29, 2023

in my trello board, one card is missing.. i am not able to find in archived too.. i am the admin of that board.. how can I find that.

0 votes
Minh Cường Nguyễn March 25, 2022

Same here

0 votes
Matt Nolan April 16, 2021

I am also having this problem.

To expand on this though:

I am the creator and admin of a workspace. I also created 2 boards within this workspace (and am an admin on those boards).

I have access to both of the boards when I log in using my home computer, and on my mobile phone.

Oddly, I don't have access to one of these boards when I log in from my office computer at work. The other board works fine.

I have tried sending a link from my mobile phone to my work email, but I still get the message "Board not found" when I try to follow that link on my work computer.

0 votes
Flavien September 2, 2019

Hi @Robert DiPasquale. 🙂

I think another possibility is that the user has several Trello account, and is trying to log in with the wrong one. Can you check that?

0 votes
Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2019

This is usually because the card is archived or board has been closed. 

Boards:

In your dashboard, click on the "House" icon and then click "See closed boards..."

Cards:

Go to the board in question then click "Show Menu" on the right side, then "Archived Items".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events