Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to increase the font size globally in Trello, so reading glasses aren't required?

boggsy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2020

Title says it all. The tiny font in Trello is, well... tiny. Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

Hi @boggsy ,

Welcome to the community!

Basically, If you are using an android/ios browser(chrome/edge/firefox) you can go to the settings of the browser and change the font size.

If you are using pc/mac browsers you can do the same as above or you can specific ly increase the font size of a single page by pressing "ctrl and +" together.

In android ios, you can visit your os settings and increase the font size of your device.

in pc/mac you can also go to setting and increase the font size.

These are some solutions and there will a lot more solutions in the near future.

boggsy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 1, 2020

I am not using any browser, but the standalone Trello app for Windows 10. Sorry - I should have specified that in my question. Thanks.

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hi @boggsy ,

If you are using Trello app in Windows 10 then press "ctrl and +" to increase the font size by zooming!

Scott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 31, 2021

Do you know if there is a way to increase font size in the iOS app?

Like Anastasia Beltyukova likes this
0 votes
Maxi Contieri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 3, 2021

Android App has the same problem.

font size is fixed to resolution

Even dough I change android global preferences all apps look good but Trello. A pity

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events