Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need an answer please

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2023

Hi, I just posted an article and see that it's been removed now. Can I learn why it's removed? I'd appreciate it if I can get an email of a contact for that.

Plus, I find it weird that articles are removed without any notice or clarification. I probably expect better processes with communications because it's "Atlassian".  

3 answers

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2023

Hi again @Dave Mathijs, it seems the article has been moved to Apps and Integrations. And I have the same questions about the process. The Trello > Articles section has examples where marketplace partners give links to their products. Whom can I talk to about this? Frustrating.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Group moderators can move issues to another group, so can community leaders. I suggest to contact your community manager for more info.

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
May 9, 2023

That's exactly what I'm asking in fact. I have no idea whom I can contact. 

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023
0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2023

Hi @Çiğdem Büyükaşik do you have a direct link to the articles you posted? Maybe I can help you find where it's located now or if it's under moderation.

If you mention your marketplace app in the article, chances are it will be moved to the Apps & Integrations product group.

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
May 9, 2023

Thanks for the answer @Dave Mathijs, I don't have a link because it's removed :) I did mention our app in the article, just like others, which are not removed. That's exactly why I need an answer. 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2023

Community leaders don't delete articles/questions without any notice. 

Is it perhaps the article @Dreamsuite Mike mentioned in the answer above?

If it's not, do you remember the title or a keyword of the article?

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
May 9, 2023

Where can I send the article links I took as an example? Shall I post them here right away so I can get a clear answer because this has been happening multiple times and it's frustrating to see rules valid for some only. 

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
May 9, 2023

Yes, it's back now. The link exactly said, the article was not available a few hours ago. That's why I started this question. Thank you Dave. 

Good to know that posts aren't deleted without notice.

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2023

Thanks to click the green Accept answer button (both) if it helped you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events