You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
It’s possible to integrate customer tickets and communication with clients, employees, consultants, and more into your Trello workflow without adding them to your Trello board using Hipporello's Service Desk Power-Up.
The Power-Up offers you a client portal with forms which you can use to get requests from customers, employees or others. Each form fill or email message sent creates a Trello card, which you can then track as a ticket.
How it works:
1. Having a service desk/help desk/ticketing system on Trello ensures that all customer requests are visible to everyone on the team. This helps avoid any miscommunication or duplication of effort. Requests can be collected through emails or forms. You can build forms simply by dragging and dropping elements.
2. Trello teams of any size with a high volume of customer requests can benefit greatly from the automation features in the help desk.
What can you automate:
- updating/populating your custom fields
- assignment of team members
- assignment of labels
- closing a request
- archiving a request.
- messages to those submitting tickets and more.
3. With Hipporello’s Service Desk Power-Up, you can respond to customer inquiries quickly and efficiently from inside the created Trello cards.
This also turns your Trello board into a shared inbox allowing all the team members including managers to view all tickets and interactions with clients.
In a nutshell,
Currently, people use the Power-Up as an:
- IT Help Desk,
- HR Ticketing System,
- a shared inbox,
- a Bug Tracker, and
- a Customer Support tool.
6 accepted answers