Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to separate my personal e-mail from business e-mail in my account?

Barbara Bustolin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2020

Before Atlassian my personal e-mail and business e-mail where used to access Trello account. Now I have to split these accounts.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

Hi @Barbara Bustolin 

welcome to this wonderful community!

Do you mean you will use two Trello Accounts (private + business)? There is no integrated way in Trello to switch between two accounts but no need to worry - there are good working workarounds mentioned here

I prefer a Google Chrome solution creating a guest account for my private Trello account.

You may also have a look on Trello help site

Barbara Bustolin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2020

Thank you Fabienne, this could be a good solution.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

Thanks @Barbara Bustolin - please feel free to ask if you have any more questions. Creating a second window works fine for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events