Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to invite Single-board guests

SW January 29, 2019

I have the free version of Trello (not Business Class)

We currently have a number of Single-board guests

How do I invite more single-board guests? I don't want to add them to the Team as don't want them to access our other boards

There isn't an option I can see to invite them via the Guests tab (under members)?

Is there another way to do this?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2019

@SW from the board, click the "Invite" button at the top next to the list of members, and put in an email address or trello username (note that if putting in the trello username you omit the leading "@" symbol)

mzopes October 20, 2020

I have the business class and when I do that, I get an error stating that they need to be a member first.  Don't want them on the team, just an observer to the one board.

Like Femke Koenders likes this
1 vote
Khadijah Washington February 21, 2023

I have been searching for this answer i have the paid version and there is not invite for guests

0 votes
Femke Koenders March 1, 2023

I have the same issue. Seems they want you to pay a lot of money instead because all members cost $s. Not particularly impressed and will look for an alternative program.

mzopes March 2, 2023

I agree, why can't we default users and as admins make the appropriate selection?

0 votes
Jan de Raedt March 27, 2021

Well, it does NOT work. I use business class, and cannot add a guest. What now?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events