Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download an image instantly?

Deniz Ocak March 27, 2018

Hi everyone,

We're using Trello with a team and recently the behavior of downloading an image is changed. 

Previously, when we click "download" text on image, it was downloading it instantly. Now, it opens the image in new tab. 

How can we fix this issue?

Thank you if you can help us

download.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2018

HI Deniz,

Crystal from Trello Support here. 

I met with our team about this and we were able to reproduce the issue, it appears to be caused by the most recent Chrome update. Our team is going to be working on a fix as soon as possible.

We don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, but as soon as one is available we will deploy it!

Deniz Ocak March 29, 2018

Thank you for your answer Crystal, have a nice day!

Miklos Philips May 27, 2018

I find this really annoying in the stand-alone desktop Trello as well! Previously I could just download an image attachment with one click and it's in my Downloads folder. Now I have click "open in new tab" which then switches to my Chrome and opens a new tab with the image, then I have to right-click it, then I have to navigate to the folder I want to download it.... you get the idea. 4-5 extra steps added to something that was simple and easy before. It seems you guys are deliberately working to impede the UX!

Like Andy Ciordia likes this
Andy Ciordia January 14, 2019

Nearly a year later, any update?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events