Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get image attachments out of Trello?

Johanna Riggle Segesser August 26, 2020

Looking to (IFTTT, Zapier, or otherwise) allow for image-attachments in cards (dragged/moved/copied/butler'd to a list on a board) to live all together, preferable with their tags and image names in a Word, Doc, or if needed, OneNote file.

The idea is that I have tons of screenshots of emails and texts that I'm tagging and otherwise organizing so someone else can easily sort by what they want. In this use of the board, I need to allow the person to easily and quickly get what she decides she's going to use into a Word doc - one doc. Alternatively, I suppose it would work to have the cards with their attached images be emailed, sent to Dropbox, or Google Drive. IF the person has to click on a link and winds up back in Trello, the solution won't work. 

Thoughts? Knowledge? An easier, better way to do what I'm describing? I'm poking around IFTTT and Zapier now. Also going to see if maybe it's a Butler report.

Muchas thanks!

- J

p.s. Apologies for typos. No sleep.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Johanna Riggle Segesser You could do this with Trellinator, the code would look something. like this:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/8bb2658201b23f43ac58efa143fe7c18

This would trigger when the user moved a card to the "Choose" list and append images to a google doc linked in the "Current Document" card. You can read more about Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Johanna Riggle Segesser August 28, 2020

Yippee!!! Thank you so much! 

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events