Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to board

Ivan Messina July 1, 2018

I have already setup an email to board, so the email sent to that address are sent to my inbox list.

In the same board I want to have another email address to add cards in my todo list. How can i do that?

2 answers

1 vote
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2018
Only the board and its cards have email addresses bound to them. If you want an email address bound to a list, you would probably need to do some automation with a tool like Butler. You could use a card on your board as a to do list inbox that your can email comments to, and have Butler create a new card on the todo list when a new comment is added to this card. You could do the same with a seperate board, and have Butler sync the cards from that todo board to your main board's todo list, but that may be overkill for a first iteration of this setup .

I know that. I'd like to have 2 or more emails per boards, so I can send an email to the first address and add that card on list 1, then send an email on second address and add card on list 2. 

Basically using the native trello funcion but with more than email address per board

0 votes

At the moment I create a recipe with trello, but it would be nice to have multiple emails per boards to be able to send emails to different addresses and add the card in different positions natively

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events