Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to trello

Daniela Higuera October 1, 2019

Hello!

I need to create an account in trello, I tried with my email address and a password and apparently now I have an account with atlassian but when I am trying to login to trello I keep getting a message that says that I don't have an account with them so when I try to enter my info again I received an email saying there is already an account registered with my email address ¿?

Help please!! Thanks!

4 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriel Matabane October 2, 2019

Ensure that you have logged in to trello in one way and one way only, if through google then always log in with google or if through a password and email this is the method you should use, try  to login with this link  https://trello.com/login

Daniela Higuera October 3, 2019

Thanks for your help Gabriel! My issue is solved already :D

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

I guess you can try recovering your password if it says that account with your email already exists: https://help.trello.com/article/743-recovering-your-trello-account

Daniela Higuera October 3, 2019

Thanks Ilya! I tried that but didn't work..the issue was that I tried to activate my account from a different device and from then trello was blocked! but it's solved now! :D

Like Ilya Turov likes this
1 vote
Inbal Chesner February 3, 2022

Hello friends, is there a way to contact chat or call trello team ?

I'm trying to help my friend login to her account, she for sure has a specific address she used for trello as it does work on her phone but not on her ipad.

It keeps saying that there is no account under this email address but it is incorrect as it is the only address she used.

Who can I speak with and how can I be supported here?

Thank you so much

Jeremy Lefler June 28, 2022

I have the same issue right now. My only login email is saying that it can not be found??

Randall Robertson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2022

We are running into this problem with one of our users. He was getting in just fine last week and now it says it can't find an account for that address. Tried on different machines, with incognito/private windows, etc.  No recent changes in the SSO account or on the Atlassian User Management side... Not sure what could have changed. We use Atlassian Access with Azure SSO.

Jacob Chan September 23, 2022

Hi @Randall Robertson ,

I am facing the same issue as well. Did you find a way to fix this?

Randall Robertson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2022

Yes. For us, it came down to a problem with two email aliases on the person's Azure AD account each being tied to a different Atlassian account, one that had Trello access and one that didn't. The SSO accepts both as credentials, but seems to return only one of them to Trello for login regardless of which address you sign in with. Fixing that particular situation depends on what options you have for changing email aliases, setting the primary address on the AD account, or changing the Trello access between duplicate accounts.

Like Jacob Chan likes this
0 votes
Priddy Broderickson September 1, 2022

Next, try logging into Trello in the following ways to see if you can reproduce the issue you are having: Disable all extensions and customizations in your current browser. Use a private/incognito browsing tab. Try using a different browser on the same computer.

First, make sure you are using one of our supported browsers. We can't support every version of every browser, so it helps to make sure you're using one that's supported and tested by us.

Next, try logging into Trello in the following ways to see if you can reproduce the issue you are having:

Disable all extensions and customizations in your current browser

Use a private/incognito browsing tab

Try using a different browser on the same computer

Try using a different computer

Allow cookies from id.atlassian.com, auth.atlassian.com, and trello.com (read more about cookies on our Cookies and Tracking notice)

Allow cookies from third party sites in case you're running into any issues with linking to Google Drive or Dropbox

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events