Can't login to Trello via Teams

Gitte September 16, 2021

Solved bu waiting for 16 hours and try again... My guess is, that their servers were too busy.

My colleague was invited by me to Trello. He accepted the invite and became a member of Atlassian Trello. He can log in fine via browser but we can't add it to his Microsoft teams on a windows computer. Either the login window is completely blank og it gives a message saying "Request is broken". Anyone having the same problem and figured out how to solve it. The office is going crazy here, as we cannot solve it ourselves  :-) 

9 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gitte September 20, 2021

Solved bu waiting for 24 hours and try again....

Larry Obermeyer September 21, 2021

We are having the same issue. What was your resolution?

Gitte September 21, 2021

Hi Larry. 
we waited for 16 hours and then it worked. But now we have the same issue again 🙄

Like Larry Obermeyer likes this
Gitte October 6, 2021

And then it worked again after some hours. Guessing there servers were too busy. 

1 vote
Grégoire Richard February 25, 2022

Same here, i attempted to add trello connectors to teams and can't connect.

It's ok with the teams web app but not with teams desktop : when i click connect, it's a white blank window appears.

Hope it will be resolve soon

1 vote
David Butler January 10, 2022

One person is experiencing this in my org and no one else. Why?

What's the solution?

1 vote
Katie Muir October 6, 2021

Have the same issue with the blank screen - some people have added Trello so wanting to do the same for a different Teams group but it's just not letting us sign in. Help please!

Gitte October 6, 2021

It was exactly the same for me.
Try waiting for some hours. I’m guessing their servers are too busy. 

0 votes
Hugo Bohorquez September 27, 2022

The resolution to this is kind of a joke

Mary Toman September 28, 2022

Can you check your version of Teams?  After installing the security patches & latest 64-bit version of Teams, it works.  I just checked again & sign-in successful.

0 votes
Mary Toman August 12, 2022

I installed the latest Microsoft security updates and the 64-bit version of Teams.  I'm now able to log into Trello via Teams desktop app.

0 votes
JUSTIN AHN July 29, 2022

Why is the accepted answer the accepted answer? This is an unacceptable answer. This issue is clearly still persisting and it has been nearly a year since first reported. 

Is this how the Trello dev and product teams run their operations? If something occasionally works after 24h...only to then not work again later, that is perfectly fine and accepted?

0 votes
Manuel A. Velázquez Sisternas March 3, 2022

I have a similiar problem.

The website does not load.

borrar.PNG

Grégoire Richard March 6, 2022

Can we have a feedback from trello for this error ?

In the forum, i see some posts from years ago with this similar error not resolved, thx

Manuel A. Velázquez Sisternas March 7, 2022

Any feedback or solution :S

Mary Toman April 5, 2022

2 users at our org also have the issue.  We've cleared cache, made sure we're not logged in on any browser session to Trello.  No luck.

0 votes
Kumari_ Rajanee October 11, 2021

We are also facing same issue .Login to Trello app via Teams client is not possible at all .

Teams web app is working fine  .

In my Organisation  some users are facing this issue and some are not .  .

Volodymyr Batrukh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2022

Hi @Kumari_ Rajanee 

That is known issue on Microsoft Teams app client. Microsoft Team is working on the fix...

Please try to sign in to the application from the tab, this flow should work:

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 09.39.25.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events