Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I get reminder emails based on dates I've entered in my custom fields?

Is there a way to set up email or reminders based on dates I enter in custom fields on my board?

1 answer

@Laurie Rios 

You probably need a proxy card with a link back to this card. 

Thank you for your answer, but Oh My Goodness! I think this is all WAY beyond me!

@Laurie Rios 

Sorry, my earlier command I activated the wrong due date action.

copy the card without comments to the bottom of list "List A" and link the cards together, find a card with link "{copycardlink}", set due on the date in custom field "Date", and rename the card to "Proxy Card"

Note that you will need to set the reminder  on the proxy card against the due date with will be equal to your custom field or your can have a separate due date command to alert you e.g. 3 days for all proxy cards in that list.

Like Laurie Rios likes this

Thank you! I think I'm getting there with Butler commands...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

45 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you