Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

@Samuel Bolduc 

Try it :

{labelname}The name of the label.
{labelcolor}The color of the label.

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 5.42.25 PM.jpg

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

@Samuel Bolduc 

In the above, when you have two custom labels with the same name but different colour, it seems that it will take the colour from the trigger. You will noticed that above modifies a action on an invisible label. Trello does not allow you to add by both name and colour.

Samuel Bolduc July 1, 2021

Thank you very much good sir!

James Whitlock July 16, 2021

I am looking to do the same thing but when I go to the add remove section it has the add the label command but it forces me to select a specific one. When I select one I can then edit it in the lineup up but I cant change the color, just the name of the label.Label Mirroring.png

Gordon Thielbier January 22, 2022

Hello. 

@milynnus your suggestion is great but I have the same restriction as @James Whitlock

When chossing the add label action I have to choose from drop down. I find no way to get the colour box clear, shown in your picture where no clour is after "add the "

@James Whitlock do you find a way to solve this? I think this might be very helpful to add into here. 

Thank you so far. 

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events