Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bot to order the lists (not cards) in alphabetical order by title

Deleted user January 10, 2018

Hi,

I have looked for this feature for a while, but all that pops up is a number of ways to order the cards within a list - not how to change the order of the lists on the board.

I have a bot that moves my 'Done' cards to a separate board for archiving and tracking. The cards are put in different lists according to the label (=the name of the project) of the card. When visiting the board, I would like the lists to be presented alphabetically so that I easily can find the project list and see the history and order of 'Done' tasks.

I prefer a bot rather than a Chrome extension (I use the Trello app on a Mac). I have Zapier and Butler running, so if anyone has found a way within the frame of these bots (or Trello itself), I would be thrilled.

Thank,

Lars

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

With Butler Bot (the bot, not the Power-Up), you can issue this command:

arrange the lists by title
Deleted user January 10, 2018

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for your swift reply.

That works nicely!

Kind regards,

Lars

Lisa Lindsey August 27, 2018

I'm looking to do something similar. Is Butler Bot an app you downloaded and use on your iPhone or Mac?

0 votes
Deidra Dain May 13, 2019

How do I access and install a bot?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events