Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated email notifications

House Of Stole Order Circle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2023

Hello Trello Community!

To better understand the question, we will say what we are looking to be able to do. 

We use Trello to sort out, assign and track orders. We have multiple boards. Within each board, there are five lists that cards can be moved to depending on the stage the order in is in. The question is, is it possible to have automated notifications sent to emails, which are provided in every card, when a card is moved from one list to another?

1 answer

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 2, 2023

Hi @House Of Stole Order Circle 👋 Welcome!

Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.

Yes it is 🙂We actually have an article about a similar example - i.e. automatically send an email when you drag a card to a list. Check it out here: Drag a Trello card to send an email. You might find this post useful too: Automatically send timed follow-up emails from Trello  (e.g. to gather follow-up on a collection after x amount of time.).

With our PowerUp you can connect your email to your Trello board so any incoming emails will create a new card and attach the contact and email address. You can view and reply directly in Trello as the card moves through your workflow. Check out this video for a quick overview: Email for Trello Demo

Hope that helps! You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com or simply add the Email for Trello PowerUp to give it a try with the free trial.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events