Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any Free Trello power ups that allow me to repeat cards AND have a calendar view?

Indigo Jonas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2020

I have a board for cleaning purposes, and all of my cards need to be repeated at least once a month.  But it can be really hard to see when the due date is unless it's in a calendar mode. I've tried to use Planway, Calendar, and Card Repeater, but all of the have just been missing one of the two components that i need. I also can't afford to spend any money on it so a simple card repeater, and calendar view is all i need. Does anyone know of a Trello Power up that does this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2020

@Indigo Jonas @Just curious. Why are due dates unless they are on a calendar. How else you you like to see them since they are on each card? When should a card be repeated? What  other components are missing as you mentioned in those set of power-up?

would arranging cards in 7 columns representing days of the week and earliest to latest in each column helps?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events